Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Last Wednesday we woke up to...

Snow!!!

The first of the season, and it was a good one!




Before the girls got dressed I went out to take some pictures and enjoy all this peacful beauty. I love snow on trees, it's so beautiful!


Trin in the snow!!! Poor girl was just in sweat pants. Luckily, since then I have found a "new" pair at a thrift store so that she wont freeze her little buns off next time it snows.
Elli in the snow!!! I love the one where Trin is moving Elli's arm to show her what needs to be done to make a snow angel. Trin is an expert after all, and has years of experience.
Posted by Picasa
This was one my favorites, right as the sun was coming up...

6 comments:

Karen said...

GREAT pictures.

beau.shaunalee said...

Angela! I always love your collages! You are getting really good! That is a perfect snow angel...she obviously IS an expert. The last picture is BEAUTIFUL!! AND, I can't believe that you had snow before we us! I live in Anchorage Alaska!!! Dang gum global warming! ha!

Kalli said...

Shahauna is right, you are getting really good :) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

jilliann said...

SOOO jealous!!! ahhhh, SOOOOO jealous!!!!!

love your pictures girl! looks like you are having a blast, hopefully you'll get a really white winter ;)

stay warm =)

Teresa said...

Wow...great pics!! Great snow!! I am not ready for snow yet but it looks like you had great fun...
In Germany it's rainy...
Miss you! Wish I could come over...
big hug Teresa

Tecia said...

quite the photographer Angie. Keep working at that. You could make some money on the side with a good camera. you're girls are beautiful.