Haha... well, at least her eyes match :) Seriously, that picture took me back to OUR childhood, and I pictured myself concentrating on trying to create a perfect masterpiece while you attempted to convince me that it would be much more fun to color on the walls. Aah... I feel like history is repeating itself, in a way...
HahahaHAAAAA!!! I love it, love it, love it! Keagan and Kaleb did something like this...(I had taken their shirts off for them to paint) when I came back they were painting their hands and making hand prints on each others tummies...I admit I would be worried if they had put on "eyeshadow." Thanks for the laugh Trin!
Trinity is the quitessense of a little dive princess, filling our home with singing, dancing, laughter, love notes and beauty. She loves bright red lipstick and wishes to wear it everyday.
Eliana Mireya
a wild child in the making. She is the sweetest and NAUGHTIEST child you'll ever meet! Life would not be life without her.
Hamilton Cruz
Our newest addition!! We are all head over heals for this cute little guy!
5 comments:
I'll keep her! truthfully I am glad she did that at home and not at my house.
Haha... well, at least her eyes match :) Seriously, that picture took me back to OUR childhood, and I pictured myself concentrating on trying to create a perfect masterpiece while you attempted to convince me that it would be much more fun to color on the walls. Aah... I feel like history is repeating itself, in a way...
HahahaHAAAAA!!! I love it, love it, love it! Keagan and Kaleb did something like this...(I had taken their shirts off for them to paint) when I came back they were painting their hands and making hand prints on each others tummies...I admit I would be worried if they had put on "eyeshadow." Thanks for the laugh Trin!
Looks as though somebody loves make-up as much as their mamma. :) Good luck with that!
hahahaha! Well, maybe someone will be a make-up artist???
Post a Comment