I know it's my favorite time of year (other than summer, because I prefer being warm) when my FAVORITE Christmas candy hits the shelves. We usually end up buying a few bags during December, of which I end up consuming mostly on my own.
For 3 Christmas's I have been looking for cool snowflakes to hang from my family room ceiling. Wal-mart has had a meager selection and I end up just hanging up more boring ornaments instead. This year however, I am lucky enough to live in a town that has a DOLLAR TREE. It almost feels like it's snowing, and the girls love it!
Alex had gone ALL OUT this year with the lights. Every window, the whole roof, around the driveway, and even Trinity's play set-- which she LOVES!
While we were out side "helping" daddy with the lights, little miss busy was, as always, EVERYWHERE! She even managed to find some remnants of our sunflower jungle and give them a taste.
This one is my favorite! Elli is enchanted by all the Christmas lights. And I caught this one as she was oooooing and awwwwing front the family room window.
*Trinity is also very excited for Christmas even though she is not present in any of tonight's pictures. She was busy watching "a movie for me!!" that came from netflix at the time. But she did manage to peek out the door and request that her picture was taken.
3 comments:
EWWWWWWW AAAHHHHH OOOOOOHHH
THe house looks great (mine too) great job Al!
I love the snowflakes too, very pretty.
Merry Christmas!
I love that picture of Elli looking at the lights. And I love your snowflake ornaments. And your wreath...
And good for Alex for decorating your house! Post a picture of the outside at night!
oh I love love christmas too! I want to see pictures of all the lights ;)
that picture of Eli is ADORABLE! (christmas card status adorable)
Post a Comment