Saturday, November 22, 2008

the new me...in 12-18 months

This is how I feel I look, (picture is a little blurry, this is Josie Grossie on Never Been Kissed)






This is how Alex says I look,





This is what I am after,

So, if you didn't already guess..... I got braces! It has been a wish of mine since my baby teeth fell out and the bigger, less straight, more crooked teeth grew in. And while my teeth and cheeks are a little sensitive, I am really excited that I am finally on my way to getting "The Perfect Smile" :D

4 comments:

The Baum Squad said...

Oh, you lucky duck. I want new teeth for Christmas. You'll look great...not that that is a hard thing for you to do.

Kalli said...

Oh! I doubt you look like either of those dorky girls!! You are too beautiful, and I'm sure the braces don't take away from that. Hopefully this next year will fly by for you :)

Anonymous said...

Oh the braces good times good times just wait till you get them off it will all be worth it! Tatton back from a miss and engaged! CRAZY!! Tell him I said congrats! When is the wedding?
Rachell Massey

jilliann said...

fuuuunnnn! braces are a pain, but the day you get them off you will smile more than you ever had in your life! I want to see pictures!