It's been around a couple years since I've done this, and figured it was due time for another list to remind me of things that make me happy.
In no particular order.
1. dark chocolate. I've always loved chocolate, and I've realized that dark chocolate is much more satisfying!
2. glitter toes! i just need more glitter so I can do more colors. Do yourself a favor and buy some fine glitter, and diy at home-- WAY cheaper than a salon!!
3. Sewing! I love the feeling of accomplishment that the finished product brings me.
4. family walks. We haven't been getting to many of those in lately because the mosquitoes are SOO bad this year :(
5. hands free bike rides. It's very exhilarating! I don't think I'll ever not feel super cool when I do hands free. I secretly love that people will see me when I do this and think they will be impressed with my bike riding skills.
6. kissing any of my children. It's wonderful that they are all 3 mine.
7. when Alex tells me I'm beautiful. (this was on my last happy list, but it never gets old. especially when he says it in Spanish)
8. late night conversations and/or prayers with Alex in our bed before we fall asleep, This doesn't happen very often, since by the time we make it to bed all we want to do is sleep or make love and then sleep ;). sorry for that mom, but this is my happy list.
9. Yard sales/thrift stores! I love a good deal and finding treasures, whither they are ready to use or ready to be re-created!
10. When Elli climbs into bed with me during the middle of the night. Half the time I have to take her back to her own bed cuz she is such a wiggle, but I love feeling her small, warm body close to me. Cuddle time in the morning with all 3 kids also fits in here. :)
6 years ago
5 comments:
your mom's not the only one you should worry about on #8! I would and do think your free hands bike riding skillz are awesome!! Good list!
I am happy for # 8, I just wont let my thought dwell there.
I love you all.
Mom
I feel super cool when I ride my bike with no hands too.
great idea!
love this, it's funny and sweet and makes me smile!
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Post a Comment