Aww! I just love him and want to eat him up all day!
I got lucky and had someone come all the way from Germany to take pictures of my handsome little man. Thank you David, I love them all! And you and Teresa! <3
Trinity is the quitessense of a little dive princess, filling our home with singing, dancing, laughter, love notes and beauty. She loves bright red lipstick and wishes to wear it everyday.
Eliana Mireya
a wild child in the making. She is the sweetest and NAUGHTIEST child you'll ever meet! Life would not be life without her.
Hamilton Cruz
Our newest addition!! We are all head over heals for this cute little guy!
3 comments:
Angie, he's precious! What a sweet, sweet boy you have!
oh he is so cute! i can't wait to meet him! are you all adjusted to having 3 kids?!
I love Love LOVE them! he is such a handsome little guy <3
Post a Comment