Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fab Flee Market Finds!!!!



When I saw this I was almost scared to ask how much it might cost being huge 3' x 3 1/2' and an original painting too.


I about peed my pants when I heard, "how bout 5 dollars?"

Heck yes!! This is so exciting because I am doing Cruz's room with a Pirate theme, and the ship painting is perfect!!!


These awsome vintage pieces. The white earings are even stamped Monet's. I am in love with the bird brooch, and the other earings will be for crafting.

I picked these 2 little monsters at a great price!! I think they're keepers! :)

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love the bird brooch, are you hiding it from me?

jilliann said...

OMG CRUZ???? I love that name, I was so gonna use it one day, haha. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Way to go on that painting, it's awesome.

Tecia said...

AWESOME!! I love finding wonderful things at a cheap price. you are one sizzlin' hot pregnant lady. I hope you are feeling good!