That's awesome! Those are the cutest menaces ever! My boys love Dennis the Menace too. And Mae gets called Mae-Mae the Menace quite often, as she's possibly the most destructive toddler ever to walk the face of the earth.
I love the pigtails! And, I'm in awe of all you craftiness in previous posts! And, how are you feeling?
Trinity is the quitessense of a little dive princess, filling our home with singing, dancing, laughter, love notes and beauty. She loves bright red lipstick and wishes to wear it everyday.
Eliana Mireya
a wild child in the making. She is the sweetest and NAUGHTIEST child you'll ever meet! Life would not be life without her.
Hamilton Cruz
Our newest addition!! We are all head over heals for this cute little guy!
3 comments:
That's awesome! Those are the cutest menaces ever! My boys love Dennis the Menace too. And Mae gets called Mae-Mae the Menace quite often, as she's possibly the most destructive toddler ever to walk the face of the earth.
I love the pigtails! And, I'm in awe of all you craftiness in previous posts! And, how are you feeling?
I loved that post!! It made me giggle. And miss you guys terribly. They truly are dang cute menaces :)
Post a Comment