Trin's face when she was next in line for SANTA!!!
Elli was excited to see Santa up to the point when we actually got in line, the she was terrified, as you can see by her death grip on me.
CHRISTMAS DRESSES
{I included a picture of the Sunday before last, so there would be a picture of Alex dressed up nice with his princesses, because he was out of town last Sunday}
she loves the camera, and the camera loves her!
Elli was just giving sweet little smiles like this, so I told her to give me a big smile and show me all her teeth...
this is the result. I LOVE it :)
The Nunez girls
my girls..
{some that Trin took}
Elli hasn't quite mastered a kissy face.. I think she may be sneezing?
The only pictures I took at the Hamilton family Christmas party were of the kids doing the Nativity scene. They took it so seriously and it was adorable! Trin was Mother Mary, as she called herself. We obviously have a devout Catholic friend :) Merrik was Joseph even though he's only 2, because Breck, the oldest boy, didn't want to be Joseph but a shepherd, and he was a cute one! Hailey and Colter were our other shepherd, and Elyse and Lala we our wise women, with Elli being the sweet little angel.
It was a smaller get together than usual but still a fun party and it just wouldn't be Christmas without it!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!


2 comments:
OMG your girls (and you :)) are soo beautiful! I love the picture of them dancing with Daddy! So cute! Merry Christmas!!
you and your girls are GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment