My friend has a little brother that is 2 years older than Trinity and they love playing together, so when we over playing yesterday he made sure to pick her all the ones she that caught her fancy. She's gonna be a heart breaker this one.
Eliana also loves "wowers". While I was outside taking pictures of my freshly bloomed tulips, Elli was happiest either trying to pick them or running away from me as fast as she could into the street.
I'm sure she'll also be a little heart breaker like her sister, but I'm more worried she'll be a breaker of many other things too. (bones, glass, anything delicate). She's a wild one, but so much fun too!
2 comments:
Oh man, you are going to have to lock those girls away... maybe Elli in a padded room ;)
Your tulips are beautiful!
trouble, trouble, trouble. I hope daddy has good shot gun skills ;)
Post a Comment