My sweet baby,
Eliana Mireya Nunez, born August 27, 2007. Oh how I have loved you since the moment I found out you were on your way. Here is one picture for every month you have been in our family.

What a beautiful baby you were with the longest eyelashes, and cutest little nose!

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful sister, who can't help but hug you till you
cry, and tells you many time everyday how much she
loves you.

Even though you didn't nap very good as an infant, you nap good now, which is very nice for mommy. I guess I got lucky and caught a picture of a nap in action.

I love those bunny slippers that you and your sister have both worn. I wish I could find some in every size.

This was your favorite toy for a few weeks :) It's easy to hold and chew at the same time.

Having some tummy time, which I didn't allow very often because we could count on you
peeing everywhere!

Just being my sweet smiling baby:)

Learning to crawl. Now you crawl
everywhere, and you are learning to
climb very well also.

You love to swing, and spin, and anything
remotely wild always brings a huge smile to your face.
All ready loving to look at your reflection.

There are not many things that exist in our home that you have not tasted! Shoes are my least favorite of the things you
LOVE to eat.

Your first OREO! And you sure did like it!

This is your birthday morning. Showing of your adorable teeth. You were in such a funny mood, I am quite sure that you knew it was your special day. I love your smile
SOOO much!

Reaching for your DADDY! Who you love and always have to give loves to
every time you see him.

Enjoying your new favorite food,
SPAGHETTI, for your b-day dinner.
There you go trying to grab the cake before we even had a chance to sing.
Your Mommy and Daddy and sister love you with our whole hearts. You have brought so much love and happiness to our family.
2 comments:
happy birthday little eli!! she's so sweet!
I can't believe how much she looks like your baby pictures! What a cutie :)
Post a Comment