Monday, July 7, 2008

stay at home mom = relaxing life

The family room is scattered with more than the normal stuff. The stove is still on, cooking the remains of a late lunch to a toasty crunch. The kitchen looks as if it's been ignored for a week.

"I could totally do this house wife thing!" Alex says as I return home from working at quickbooks for a total of 3 1/2 hours at my parents house.

By the way he only had one child at home with him that was asleep for the majority of the time, and after he was saying how easy being a stay at home mom is-- he proceeded to enjoy a nice 1 1/2 hour nap.

Being a stay at home mom-- Piece of cake!

2 comments:

jes said...

haha that's classic! if they only knew!!

Summer said...

Oops, I totally messed up my last comment and had to delete it. This post cracked me up. Sometimes men are completely CLUELESS.