Monsoon season is my FAVORITE! I love the peaceful sound of rain falling. I love the thrill of listening to thunder and watching lightning. MOST of all I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell!!!
I took these pictures last summer, but I love them. Today's rain has gotten me really eager for the storms to come.
Count on more pics like these all summer. Mother nature is so beautiful.
Trinity is the quitessense of a little dive princess, filling our home with singing, dancing, laughter, love notes and beauty. She loves bright red lipstick and wishes to wear it everyday.
Eliana Mireya
a wild child in the making. She is the sweetest and NAUGHTIEST child you'll ever meet! Life would not be life without her.
Hamilton Cruz
Our newest addition!! We are all head over heals for this cute little guy!
2 comments:
Great pictures! It makes me homesick, although I've had my share of rain up here lately, and am gladly welcoming the sun!! Gotta work on that tan ;)
i like the rain part...
Post a Comment